Close as Neighbors - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to remember the commenters that the characters of any given work of fiction doesn't have the same perspective as us readers, specially regarding the thoughts of other characters. (Unless Mind-Reading is involved, which doesn't seem like the case now)

So basically, she doesn't know his intentions. He may as well vounteered out of genuine goodness for what she might know and her response is overblown. Still I agree in many things with the commenters: he should have asked for permission to her before saying anything, and her reaction implies way more than is known at the moment. Still I think that next chapters will clear the issue and part of her, her son's and her husband's backstory and we (not the MC) will know.

Dex-chan lover
Guessing from the reactions and how the kid talked, the dad might still be around and just abandoned the family, and she still has lingering feelings, so she took this as an insult.

Dex-chan lover
Another crazy one. All characters in this minus the MC, his sister and the kid seriously need therapy.

Users who are viewing this thread