Close as Neighbors - Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
So is he no longer in love with her and has moved on or something else idk can someone explain to me?

Fed-Kun's army
Probably for the best. Though, Stormy-Junior is sad the art wasn't there. Could've given us one of those "this only happened in their imagination" scenes.

Such a good guy. "Plot" is great and all, but actual plot is even better.

He knew what she wanted. And what would change of he had. And that it would only be her thanking for the thing with her son. Which would destroy their relationship. So he chose the platonic sibling relation over the physical one.

Contributor
And that was the best choice to do.
for once, he acted really good, unlike others arc in the story....

Wow, this was quite wholesome. Of course I was looking forward to some steamy action, but this development is so much better.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit he actually moved on, this is great.
@Mnuchinboo
Thats exactly it, he finally moved on from her.

UH3KVWo.gif

I went into this expecting the usual debauchery. You know, the kind where everything spirals further and further, so I was half dreading half hoping for it. That being said, this actually ended up being kind of sweet, which is so much more than I ever expected from a title like this.

Guess we can like the MC for a little while longer, at least until he screws up again.

It's hentai...

And he doesn't fuck...

I'm genuinely proud of the plot here
(Edit: holy shit hes an amazing person the wholesomeness was so worth losing titty)

Dex-chan lover
WHOA! I called it the last chater, but ended way better than I hoped. Way to go Tae-Sup, man among men!

Aggregator gang
Oh wow. That's a first time I saw this kind of development from something like this. I thought it'd move to him fucking her but it ends on a wholesome note. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread