Close as Neighbors

Aggregator gang
Just binged the remaining chapters on another site. Honestly it goes downhill a bit. Too many flashbacks and a predictable ending but this was still a decent read considering hentai and all. At least the author didn’t milk it too long.

Knowing this in toomics in past, didn't know they have it here now. Oh god why mostly H-manhwa have a nice plot?

Contributor
Oh yeah, this one.

The best part of this story was the arc with the big sister and her husband + kid.
After that, it's kinda boring until the end.

Alright, having read the whole work on another site, in my thoughts:

I really wanted the main protagonist to end up with the coworker chick. She was the most mature of all the girls and clearly had the hots for him. I also felt they would make the best couple. I find the main character ending up with the younger sister with the childhood crush to be boring, cliche, and predictable. The end of the story also felt very rushed, with everything wrapped up to cleanly and quickly. The big sister's story line was the best in the whole manga. The Main character's little sister is a slut who sleeps with guys behind their girlfriend's backs and naively thinks it won't happen to her, and the story doesn't push back on her narcissistic, self-centered worldview. Overall, though, its a good story with fine artwork.

@Vini just like most Korean manhwa... however -
after the 30th chapter or so the main love interest cucks MC hard, even though everything untill that point was leading to them developing mutual feelings for each other, but then suddenly out of literally fucking nowhere this shit happens. The author was constantly giving hints about them ending up together, especially when her kid accepted MC as a father figure, but no, the MC just had to blueball himself like a complete moron in the end. Some people would even try to justify this like the fedora tipping was a natural thing to do, but don't be fooled, it was just rushed and out of place, nothing else. People just try to cope.

Users who are viewing this thread