Cloudflare Status: No more throttling! Also, AMA Scheduled

Status
Not open for further replies.
is a Reindeer
VIP
@PTRB You're free to ask us any questions you'd like here or on our Discord channel :>

How much longer will the site host elements on cdndex.com? All of the networks I regularly connect to (work, university, libraries) use McAfee Web Gateway, which blocks cdndex.com as it is a site with a bad reputation on https://www.trustedsource.org, allegedly due to complaints about Spyware/Adware/Keyloggers.
28r1gg4.jpg

Until 3 days ago, I could do nothing on mangadex.org - no images loaded and all of the drop-down boxes in the page headers were disabled (clicking on them did nothing). I could only access the forums by typing the URL, since without the dropdown menu there are no links to the community features. Once I made it to the forums, I could not post about my woes because the login form was similarly unavailable.

Now it seems like a majority of the references to cdndex.com have been removed - all images on the main page load, the dropdown dialogs work on all pages, and I'm able to login as expected. However, cover images and newer chapters all fail to load. Sometimes, older chapters will work fine.
fbg4r7.jpg

15pmi6c.jpg

Anyway, thanks for all of the hard work you've been putting into resolving all these issues over the past month. I realize that I'm in the minority of the minority of users right now, but until cdndex.com is removed I can't read anything here.

Dex-chan lover
@Plykiya
Do you have any plans on further diversifying MD's infrastructure?
I don't think it's a good idea to put all your eggs into one basket.

Miku best girl
Admin
We are confirming that the throttling is 100% gone before move away from cdndex.com

No use moving everything back and no one being able to access anything if the throttling is still in place.

Also, someone should report that cdndex.com doesn't contain malware, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread