Clover Under My Feet

This is cute, the art-style reminds of me another manga that's already finished. (You At First Sight) Both good mangas so far.

:DDD

super cuteeeeee!!!! I can't wait to see where this goes but I can already tell it's gonna be good! Thanks so much for translating! Excited for more XD

This is like a cutesy more slice of life version of beastars.

Double-page supporter
At first i didnt read the summary and simply look at the cover thinking that this must've been a fluffy bubbly cute story,,, but after reading the first chapter... hahaha... i was totally wrong

Liking the overall tone of the story tho

She's really really pretty tho screw discrimination. I also thought this was going to be fluffy all throughout and then boom! Unnecessary shame was inflicted

Contributor
One very good case of fantasy/sci-fi pointing out the elements and nuances of discrimination, while using stuff where we ourselves of course see the whole matter as the patently ludicrous and unfair affair that it is.

Also frequently super-cute as a bonus. But stressful. But with some lovely warm-hearted characters too (...not all of them obviously).

I would like more fluff,
Or ALL fluffy Oneshot au at least😚

This is a good story.
I also knew the fox dude would turn out to be a scumbag. He reminds me of those people who make comments about how mixed race people are so beautiful and lucky. As if they haven't suffered discrimination. Fox guy just wants to be special without having to acknowledge the pain and suffering that people go through when they are deemed outsiders.

Users who are viewing this thread