Cocytus - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Moratorium - Itsuki Aside

I have known people from both sides as Itsuki and Mao, both men and women. It comes from being a very good listener. Though people like Mao make me sick, I do realize that they have deep rooted psychological problems that must be dealt with before they will ever be personally fulfilled. But...... Itsuki really upsets me because she knows better and yet thinks she is so smart to outwit Mao. But she doesn't really understand how very, very much her life would be decamated if Mao wasn't there. These stories are very good that it shows us how easy it is to become just like them, ruining our lives unless we seek professional help. It's also nice that the art is good. 😊
Look familiar????

Double-page supporter
oh man. so both can play that game

well, there's a saying in my language that fits theese girls perfectly, its like this: "a cooker that found its cover"

"deep rooted psychological problems" is, idk, a bit of a judgement. She just has some issues with love, and it's not like it's debilitating or abusive.

I also dunno about "ruining our lives"... a dramatic way to put "remaining unfulfilled"

Double-page supporter
"deep rooted psychological problems" is, idk, a bit of a judgement. She just has some issues with love, and it's not like it's debilitating or abusive.

I also dunno about "ruining our lives"... a dramatic way to put "remaining unfulfilled"
issues with love that comes from a deeply rooted psychological problem

Users who are viewing this thread