Hi! First of all, I'd like to thank you for your Italian translation of this manga. I think it's a project that is very much worth doing, and I'm glad to see that someone else is taking the time to help make it available in another language.
That said, I noticed that you've used pages from my English translation for your own translation. Since several of those pages include the English translations of various sound effects, which can be rather hard to remove (and I've noticed that you may have kept them for this reason), I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Anyway, I thought you might be interested in using the clean pages that I used for my two translations of this manga. Since I've already done the work on them and I have no problem with someone else using them, I don't think any credit is necessary in this case. If you'd be interested, please let me know.
That, said, I apologize for writing this in English. Since I don't know Italian, I didn't feel it would be appropriate to try to machine-translate this message into Italian.