Coffee Moon - Ch. 31 - that I can't understand them.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I have ever seen so inconsistent art and such a 180 turn when it comes to story development in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
...they had the technological and industrial capability to build a world-covering superstructure even while the planet was becoming uninhabitable (and terraform the Moon, sort of), as well as create reality-warping(?) powers, but couldn't be bothered to:
  • occupy Mars (maybe cockroaches? exclusive property of Musk-chan?)
  • build self-sustaining artificial habitats (because in space no one will hear you scream?)
  • create livable zones on/under/above the surface of the Earth (angry Godzilla?)

Perhaps a small step for the mangaka, but far too many giant leaps for the rest of mankind.

...they had the technological and industrial capability to build a world-covering superstructure even while the planet was becoming uninhabitable (and terraform the Moon, sort of), as well as create reality-warping(?) powers, but couldn't be bothered to:
  • occupy Mars (maybe cockroaches? exclusive property of Musk-chan?)
  • build self-sustaining artificial habitats (because in space no one will hear you scream?)
  • create livable zones on/under/above the surface of the Earth (angry Godzilla?)

Perhaps a small step for the mangaka, but far too many giant leaps for the rest of mankind.
They're living in a post-logic society.

The art is terrible at times, I mean just look at the faces on page 1. Which is sad, because it can be good. Perhaps the mangaka can't keep up with the schedule well. Definitely noticed it a lot more starting w/ part 2.

Users who are viewing this thread