Coffee Moon - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - look forward to

Dex-chan lover
Schiele arrested by Caravaggio?
Can't say I'm too upset to hear that.

le3

Dex-chan lover
So, Pieta can slow down or speed up time huh, remind me of a certain gay priest....

Aggregator gang
Trainwreck tragedy next chapter. Prepare your heart, guys.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the bullets explained, I did not expect that.

Mmm, so in the end she will sacrifice all her happiness and "disappear" to fulfill her true wish which will be getting the sky blue again or something. That's my guess

Dex-chan lover
"today is precious but being with friends and looking forward to..." tomorrow brings nothing but sorrow... or something like that? idk, I'm fully expecting something like that by chapter 9-10. I also wonder if the name "Coffee Moon" is gonna have a special meaning, we know author is an astronomy nut, but I couldn't really find much on about a coffee moon, except maybe one picture of a brown-ish moon when looking up syzygy.

Dex-chan lover
Are we gonna get a special translation note at the very last chapter just to explain the original chapter titles? I feel like the chapter names will line up to reveal Pieta's original wish, and the structure looks like your normal Japanese sentence (SOV instead of SVO like English).

Group Leader
We’re doing our best to convey the sentence as it appears in Japanese. But we know we will eventually back ourselves into a corner, so our plan is to v2 all of the chapter names once the sentence is finished in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
awww snap the cast just grew, and I wish they would show the face of the miracle girl I have a feeling she has at least a resemblance to Pieta.

Okay these names have a theme to them: Pieta, Danae, Mike, Leona, etc.
I wonder what it hints towards.

@secretive783 They're all art related, Danaë and Pietá are painting names, Leona Vinch is based on Leonardo da Vinci, Tenebrism is an art form that mainly utilizes a technique called Chiaroscuro hence Chiaro Tenebrism, and Caravaggio is an artist too. I think the 1200 days may be a play on the 12th century's end, which was the end of the original Rennaisance and of course said century would end on the year 1200. Also Syzygy in biology refers to pairs of chromosomes which would be an insane link to the MC and the other girl having a kind of spiritual pair who is also themselves, I really don't think this was intentional and it's probably a reference to the astrology term but it was fun finding that out, I think we may be able to establish a connection to the astrological term in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread