Coffee Moon - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - even more.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. What the actual fuck just happened, that was WILD. I'm gonna have to reread the last few chapters on that one. Thanks for the amazing translation!

I definitely want to buy the official release if it comes out in the West, that art is mesmerizing.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation ! I was worried that the manga was already ending since the situation was resolved, glad there's something elso going on

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was worth the wait. Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!! This chapter is confusing as fuck, but also mesmerizing as fuck. It's wild. I need to re-read it again to fully understand it. Looking forward for more!!

*Spoiler* So all she had to do was accept/embrace the sadness/pain within herself which represented her other half? Like in tasogare amnesia or did i understood it wrong?

le3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the chapter!!!

Heck yeah Pieta got her stand/persona! I knew it Nike have something she keep on her self,I just knew it!

p40, Wah Pieta san what are we gonna do on the floor >\\\\<

Seemed like the invert of a certain famous animated movie's finale.

Pieta finally comes to the realization that what she'd consider happy memories, thoughts and moments can also have a sad side to them, yet instead of being consumed by them like the other Pieta, our protagonist accepts that both things can coexist at the same time.

I don't know how much her father's death was a part of this, but it definitely was one happy moment that had her anguished for a long time, as she probably struggled to understand it at the time (she was younger) and refused to look back on it, maybe coming to terms with this made the other Pieta become despair filled.

In the end she finishes her painting, it is not happy nor sad, but abstract, probably showing that she managed to correctly put her state of mind on the canvas, letting her finally overcome her self-imposed trial.

Thoughts? Think something I said is right, think something I said is incorrect?
Really liked the end of this arc, I wonder if there'll be another part to it.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation, though the true gift in this chapter was finally getting to see Chiaro rap and the implication that at that point in time they were engaged in a meta rap battle while waiting for Pieta to make it home. This Mangaka is truly the hero we don't deserve. I also liked how in Pieta's struggle to understand what was going on her two gal pals/amigas were still able to provide her support in their own distinctive ways. I can't wait to see what happens in Volume 3 and see what the mangaka meant with their comments in the author notes section.

Dex-chan lover
@Continuously I think the thing with the paiting is not much about what she ended up paiting, but the fact that she started the paiting ... the first stroke of (not) paint was her finally moving forward, she could've draw a sonic oc instead but as long as she did it, that's what matter...or that's how I see it

From my perspective all Pieta wanted was happiness, it didnt matter to her if she wouldnt move forward in her life, to be happy, even if it meant to subconciously create loop and repeat one day over and over again. But when she oppressed the sorrow and pain (death of her father etc.) it gave birth to her other self which represented it. As per pietas wish to stay only in happiness, the other pieta tried to hold her in her "wished" life. The welling of black paint (representing sorrow) and climbing the building is reaching towards her pain (which was death of her dad). The other pieta lastly tells her she can "send" her back to her wished happy life, but to her surprise the pieta embraces the other pieta (sorrow) and decides to not run away from her anymore. Painting anything on the canvas was the move that was needed to continue in her live
(as mentioned she never bothered to work on it/move with it forward). Sorry for bad england.

Users who are viewing this thread