Coffee Moon

Dex-chan lover
It's been quite some time since I've read a good mystery, I'm hooked!

Really good. I love its black-and-white art!
I can smell a good ride from this one.

Finally, some good story
This is really a masterpiece

I will wait for next update!

Oh wait. No one pick this series?

interesting, looking up for more chapters, thanks fantranslators for translating this great piece of manga

If there are any mods out there, could you slap a "Vol 1" on the existing chapters so that the new group's uploads can be ordered correctly?

Edit: thanks!

Group Leader
That cover kinda remind me of Soloist of the Prison
33762.jpg

Something interesting that the english translation doesn't reflect is that the chapter names are forming a coherent sentence. I assume this is because the previous group did their translation when chapter 1 just came out, so they couldn't have known.
Chapter 1 - 私は (I)
Chapter 2 - 今日が (Today)
Chapter 3 - 大好きです (Like)
Chapter 4 - でも (But)
Chapter 5 - 友達と (With friends)
Chapter 6 - 一緒に迎える (Being with/Going out with)
Chapter 7 - 明日が (Tomorrow)
Chapter 8 - もっと (More)
When combined, it currently reads something like "I like today, but (chapter 9 assumption: I like) a tomorrow with my friends even more"

Group Leader
@Azhotype Yeah, we tried to get in contact with the previous group but they never replied. It's kind of impossible to translate the whole sentence from jp to eng without all of the chapter names, so we're expecting to have to change what we have at some point before the series ends. If that other group hasn't changed the chapter 1 title by then I'll try to get a mod involved or something.

Double-page supporter
This and Kowloon Generic Romance seem like the only two meaty sci-fi pieces to come out in Japanese comics the past few years.

By far one of the most beautiful manga I have read, guess I need to start checking for new manga on the titles list, really love this already.

This is actually good.
But I have a feeling that she can only break the loop when the true source of it is solved, and the theme of that is "everything is connected" or something like that.

Like Time Hollow.

Users who are viewing this thread