Coffee Moon

Group Leader
Kudos to the translator for trying their best to translate the chapter titles.

It's gonna be a bitch to handle if all of the chapter titles would form a sentence.

Dex-chan lover
I nearly missed this gem, it really needs a proper description. Maybe something interestingly vague like “Would you wish to turn back time?”
Anyways, the art, characters, and plot fit perfectly in tandem.

Group Leader
We'll get a description translated or written before the next chapter. We didn't even notice that it was empty.

Dex-chan lover
this is a very interesting series, probably wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea but i'm very into it

@myran2 can you pick up Shadow House? Its raw has reached chapter 78 but the English translation has only reached chapter 50

dgl

I'd agree on Shadow House, and I'd say it has a somewhat similar vibe to Coffee Moon.

That being said, thanks a ton to the scanlators for translating Coffee Moon, it's been a ton of fun and a wild ride.

This and Shadows house are my favorite underappreciated gems, well Shadows house will maybe not be as underappreciated now that it's getting an anime. Regardless, thank you so much for translating this incredible manga.

this shit right here, good shit, holy fuck, this is good, fuck, some good shit comma omg, the art too, very good shit, love finding stuff like this, there's always more to manga than retarded MC harem story, generic isekai #511.
Thank you scanlators

This manga is so good, blind people could read it and enjoy it,
and if you actually rated this lower than ten, your home better be a mental care institute.

Aggregator gang
I need to start looking for more mangaka who got their start through hentai. They usually seem to have sparks of genius once they decide to do a proper story.

This is so freaking good?!? ?!????? The art style made me think it was horror at first and it lends itself so damn fricking well to the story and atmosphere. Despite the story being a usual Groundhog Day plot, it’s so much fun with the art and characters. go go pieta!!

Thank you so much scanlators for introducing this to us!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I’m expecting a tragedy tag to be added to this, how things are looking the wish may be something tragic.

Users who are viewing this thread