Coffee Moon

Dex-chan lover
This is so good! Much better than I expect! I'm a bit scared when reading this I don't know why. Nothing seems to make this a horror manga but the art style and the anticipation keep me on edge. Can't predict what will happen next. What a hidden gem!

Easily went down to my "The other realm of manga" list, I'll call it "Coffee Moon The F L O O F" !
I can't believe it only has 30K viewers.

Dex-chan lover
What a gorgeous work. The art is a dish that could be served all on its own. I lose sense of actual time and place until I come out at the end of each chapter. Thank you for a solid effort translating this.

Strolling across random manga list trying to find copper.
And i found Diamond instead.
Half happiness for reading a masterpiece, half sorrow for catching up to latest chapter

so far chapter tittles account to

"I love today but im starting to look forward to welcoming tomorrow with my friends even more so"

Man, this is an incredible manga. Mindbending and trippy, but the art and theme is masterclass. I'm also greatly enjoying the worldbuilding. Hints to how deeply the environment is screwed up, like the fact the sun hasn't come out in years, and the awful situation the city is in add even more mystery and dread to the whole atmosphere.

QSS

Group Leader
This one is pretty good. I really like the atmosphere it has going for it

Dex-chan lover
kinda expanding like crazy rn but the starting arc was so phenomenal that it'll always be worth a read even if it goes off the rails imo

Dex-chan lover
Up to ch10 it's a masterpiece. Then it kinda turned into a battle shounen which we were sick of 15 years ago.

Dex-chan lover
Man this used to be my favourite manga ever, the vibe is just immaculate
Now look at it, a typical battle manga the artist couldn't even bother drawing properly

If you're the type of person to read the comments before you start reading a manga, then I'm glad you're here.
Coffee Moon is an incredible atmospheric mystery that you need to stop reading at the tenth chapter. Everything from chapter 11 onward completely twists every detail of the earlier chapters to suit the purpose of a complete genre shift, not to mention a sudden degradation in the quality of the art. I tried to tough it out, but the writing is suddenly so abhorrently banal that it feels like Bota Mochito passed his work off to someone else entirely, or started beating himself with hammers every morning.
Don't let his bad decisions for where to take things affect these 10 perfect chapters.

Group Leader
I'm in shook. This manga went from masterpieces to garbage in just 4 pages. It's is truly an exhibit of what never to do. At least I will always have the first 10 chapters in my heart. The rest, I will pretend they don't exist

Aggregator gang
I was surprised when I saw this in my updates, as I thought it ended a while ago. Reading it now, it should have. Just stop at ch. 10, you won’t regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread