Coffee & Vanilla Black - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Thank you for the update! The flashback of Akutsu coming to see her even though he's busy is the really uwu

Psst, I like your translation better than the other group. They're quite different in parts.

Tbh I'm curious about Natsuki's studies. Is she in college/university or did she graduate already? I know this manga is updated sporadically that's why the mangaka cannot delved deeper into some details but I do hope it gets addressed.

@MianneChan

In the original manga, Natsuki said that she failed university exams, so I dont think she’s a student. I believe she’s a senior high graduate only, maybe it adds to why she’s insecure sometimes specially when it comes to her and Akutsu’s status in life.

thanks for the update. i'm actually having a second hand embarrassment over here and i'm internally screaming

@KeiEm28 Natsuki said she failed to enter a college or university in Tokyo just like Risa, since they wanted to study in Tokyo together. Does that mean she didn't further her education? It's just that there's lacking information about. I have always been curious. Why did she come to Tokyo? Living in a city is much more expensive anyway. She also has younger siblings. Does that mean her family allowed her to move to Tokyo just to have a part-time job (which may just barely cover her living expenses)? I also hope to know more about her family and Akutsu's family. The only one we know in his life is his secretary who is his friend since highschool.

@MianneChan
Yeah I guess it does, you know, LACKING. In my case, I really want Natsuki to pursue a career too. However as you may notice the original manga has 40-50 pages but CVB has 28 at most, so details and little informations i.e backgrounds of the MC’s, are not divulged. But I guess we can just hope to know more in the upcoming chapters/volumes. (uuughh hope it comes out soon😁!!!)

@KeiEm28
I secretly hope that the main manga ends soon so she could give a chance for this manga lol. This is just a spin-off so I guess we can only hope for more contents. I also hope she pursues a career or a passion. I don't want her to depend on him all the time, for everything. I hope Akutsu would give her that chance

@MianneChan
Yeah! I hope the original manga ends soon too. I think its unnecessarily long. Sorry to the fans but I’m one of those that prefers CVB over CV😅. I only read CV to look if Natsuki or akutsu will be shown, lol. I don’t know if I want CVB to be longer, but I just cant get enough of these two🥰🥰🥰..

Users who are viewing this thread