Coffee & Vanilla - Vol. 10 Ch. 39

Hmmmm idk it's a stupid move. Whether she stays with him or go, her life will be in great danger. As the kidnapper said, she is the weakness. I don't think people who want to take advantage of that will stop just because you broke up. And not being near him will really put her life at risk. She's not thinking this through lol.

@anikaniko i agree, but well, there two option, running away or be stronger
But Risa is a feminim girl, she is being pampered with fukami san and if she being protected again and again, she will think its her fault and she will think that if she not around him, fukami san will safe
so that why she choose to run away

But actually if risa choose to be stronger like studying self defense, i think that will be cute too,cus risa is a hardworking girl

But again, maybe she didnt thought about it
So its natural for her to run away

Im sorry, just want to share my opinions😂

If this isn’t the most cliche and dumb situation ever I don’t know what is.

It never fails to amaze me how Fmc’s no matter what manga can never follow the stay at home rule. Whether they go to the grocery or school or some other place, something bad always ends up happening and when the MC gets hurt because of them they are just like it’s my fault, I can’t bear to see you get hurt so let’s separate ourselves.

No shit it’s your fault but instead of separating maybe try following some simple fkn rules 🤣

Awww! Risa you're ripping Fukami's heart out!

Thanks very much for the update! 😊

Dex-chan lover
The problem, she realizes, is that she can't fight back against abductors. She's going to the mountains to train under a mysterious old man until she is good enough to go train at the cursed Jusenkyo springs. When she comes back she will be a martial arts master and under certain circumstances transform into a koala.

Wow! She is really stupid! Yes....just take the easiest way out girl! Run away!
She only just has that much love for him, instead want to protect and love him ....

my god where do i even start with this girl 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
but anyways ty for the update :))

Users who are viewing this thread