Coffee & Vanilla - Vol. 11 Ch. 44

Poor risa everyone likes to mess with her 😭 I like this Yui person, I thought she was going to be a rival but I don't think its going that route.

Thank you for the update!

hasn't we've been through similar situation? this feels repetitive and Risa's reaction is the same in every conflict I'm 🙃

thank you for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
I know that this is supposed to be cute but I can't help but feel annoyed-
like if you're worried about the girl your bf with then ask, if you want him to stay with you then ask..... just...... talk...............
At least she didn't over react and that's why it's still kinda cute, the last panel was overkill tho lol Yui is a such a bully 😂

Choosing a wedding dress should not be an occasion to mess with the bride. I would not go near that shop ever again. It's not like Risa was a bridezilla or something.

Dex-chan lover
OK, so, husbands-to-be: When you're taking your bride dress-shopping, do not patronize the place run by your catty hot old friend that you've been in compromising positions with.

Aggregator gang
Honestly, I love Yui’s personality. Natsume and her are probably my favourite characters.

No but who the heck takes their fiancée to their old fling’s workplace for a wedding dress?? You have money lol it’s not like you don’t have options

I think yui bats for a different team. Also, it’s nice FL is experiencing diff types of emotion other than being conscious of herself.

Users who are viewing this thread