Coffee wo Shizuka ni - Vol. 5 Ch. 30.5 - Volume 5 Extra

Dex-chan lover
This was an amazing series.

Thank you for translating.

By the way, did only Volume 1 and 5 have volume extras???

Thank you so much for all the hard work you've done....

Kind of wish we could enjoy them dating and have cute moments with them but this was still decent....

And while it took a while for them to actually get together.... It felt like that time actually mattered and it made sense that it took a while to get together.... Unlike many series it did not feel dragged out at all....

Dex-chan lover
I wanted these as actual chapters, but at least we get to see them get married! Sort of

Dex-chan lover
A really sweet and delicate ending that makes a really great FIN for this manga, those final pictures where gold.

Thanks for TL this wonderful manga to us.

Dex-chan lover
That was a tight, well-paced romance story! I am thoroughly impressed and satisfied! Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
I'm on shift alone and squealing internally like a little girl, but I wouldn't have it any other way :glee::hearts:

Group Leader
So happy to see this series concluded. Thanks for the chapters, and here’s next cozy series you guys pick up!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scans foury-four minute and Keiretsu. Glad you picked this up and finished it.

Very cozy story. Bit of forced drama, and pushing the coffee stuff a bit far. But ultimately just a nice read. And ultimately a satisfying ending.

Dex-chan lover
Ya Allah

I want to be able to feel sweet love like this as well. I am tired of being lonely, I want to have someone by my side as well.

Users who are viewing this thread