Coffee wo Shizuka ni - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Cup 30

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was thinking this was going to have a bittersweet ending to kind of go along with the coffee theme. But this was just pure, unfiltered sweetness.

Dex-chan lover
This story gave me regret attacks a few times whenever the main characters gave the perfect right answer at the situation. I regret the times when i try to give the "right" answer to another person's problem. I know of what is right on my side but the person is not me and is lost not knowing the "right" answer to the problem. Stupid of me to try to give the right answer from my experience when in reality, the person wont find the answer until the person confronts with the problem and find out if he made a right or a mistake.

The story is cute and wholesome tho. Author made a very nice story that didnt play with extreme age gap. Remember that 10+ age gap is not the problem. The problem is the age phase. Usually they play the extreme to where one of the party is still at the school age instead of at least being 20. A character that only started having feelings for someone with 10+ year age gap when they were in their 20ties is easier to consume than a loli x uncle.

Double-page supporter
Great story. And full of beautiful drawing.

Thanks for bringing this until the end :win:

Users who are viewing this thread