Cohabitation with My Ex-Wife

My cultural people, if this story does not have the Ex wife having sex with other men except for her ex husband I'll read this. Please tag me, ignore if she does. Including the raws.

I actually really like this, as dumb as it sometimes can be. Example:

"Is this the place where I can hire people to do some dirty work" lol

Kinda confused or I wasn’t paying attention, did the director fuck the fmc while she was drunk?

Like I understand that these are supposed to be male-centric, but cmon, it could have been more interesting if there was focus on both female and male. This manwha is literally "ah I divorce my wife cause she's acting cold and she suspects I'm cheating so it's ok that I have sex with multiple women who have the hots for me for no discernible reason cause we're divorced now but ah I still like her and she likes me" coulda been more interesting if there was more of a focus on other people's goals other than just girls fight over dick. IDK.

fck.. thats why i feel confused...

so it was from chapter 28 and skipped to 44

the hell.. where is the other chapter?

well look like it didn't translated yet

Fair warning I'm only on like chapter 11 so take with a grain of salt and all but I think event though this is technically a h-manwha I feel like the story is kinda needlessly haveijg sex going on all the time, and it's always the male mc, not that I'd really enjoy it if the ex-wife was shagging it up in back alleys or nothing I just think that the author could have used sex as a more mature way of showing the characters in a vulnerable state rather than just purely being a sex scene to put a boner in your pants, but on the bright side of that the girl are fucking got and they fucking bail the body type for me in my opinion and I guess as a H rated thing that's good but within the confines of Mangadex I'm also looking for some good start and entertaining drama and characters. Who knows maybe it gets better or worse and i may continue reading it but for rn it's kinda a meh

I hope this series turns out to like "Kanoyo de Ippai".......
They got some similarities, you know...
But the ending, I dunno...

liked the concept, got super frustrating after a while. Dropped it. Has NTR be warned

Users who are viewing this thread