Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 118

Sang Won stopped being a character in this chapter. He was just a prop to move along this transparent, trash story. Let us hope that the end, chapter 130, comes swiftly and painlessly.

Dex-chan lover
As she was suggesting they go to a gaming cafe I was like "But wait she is a gaming prodigy ... THIS going be Guud". Destroy her Mari-Noona. But this girl seems STUBBORN ... probably born from the fact that up until now she has always gotten what she wants. And just for that fact the author will probably write a way for her to worm her way back into the running.

My only other thing is how much will I hate Sang-Won if he berates Mari-Noona for doing this. If he had NOT made this girl think she has a chance we would NOT have come to this. He should have been firm from the start and shut her down. But we ALL know he can't resist a pretty girl ... or at least he can't say no to one.

It's starcraft 1! So Korean! Well, I was quite into it in my childhood too!

MD@Home
Man, this artist sucks when it comes to things on people's face. Drinking from a glass looks like they're just pouring onto their chin, and now headphones brushing against eye corners on the near side, and floating on the far side … where does he think do people have their ears???

jesus noona really entered 100% SAVAGE mode! Might have to put a NSFL tag there, so much carnage going on.

Users who are viewing this thread