Cohabitation with My Fiancée - Ch. 128

Double-page supporter
They tried to make it look romantic but i think this is a clear example of fear to the unknown, the cohabitation taken to the next level lmao

I can finally see the end of this dark tunnel.
Two more...

Thank you for updating despite us complaining how sucky this manhwa is hahaha

Dex-chan lover
A busty young girl you say ... one that walks all over others, always gets her way, and will probably talk down to you because she feels she is 'above' you. I guess she also demands to be put on a pedestal, that you worship the ground that she walks on and that you tell her that her farts smell like cinnamon rolls ... I mean what simp idiot retard ... man wouldn't want THAT life. Oooh, I know ... any man with half a brain. Sang-won barely falls into the brain category. I STILL want to punch him in the nuts though ... NGL. LOL.

Fuck yes. I've read Im Dal-young manhua before and this is the best yet. I'm so happy no bullshit got in the way of their relationship. They acted like an actual couple that understood and lived each other; Sangwon acted like a man instead of a grown boy who just wants the hottest model.

So many romance manga fail at this, I expected this series to fail at this. I'm absolutely shocked, and happy that I was wrong.

Well done, well done.

everyone: aww, yiss finally
the one who took the L: willsmithindespair.jpg and kirbywithaknife.jpg

Dex-chan lover
You have no influence on his life which is why he is still together with his fiance. You just butted your way in selfishly spreading around your self-righteous jargon and hopping he would fall for it. Wow, you're such a fuck nut.

Supporter
Influence... in his life...? You??? Don't try to be funny, girl... just go and find someone as dumb, arrogant and "mighty" as you are... cya

Why did the last arc had to be complete trash really.
Mc is the biggest pussy. bitch became bitchier and his gf is even more insecure than at the start, a brat make her shut up and cry like wtf.

Is was going well but that last arc was totally unnecessary

Group Leader
Sangwon acted like a egotistical, puffed-up dickhead whereas he is really a fucking wimp without a single fucking backbone in his body. This little fantasy play of his was completely unnecessary if he had an iota of courage and told that bitch to go fuck herself right from the get-go. I've hated him from day one, and that opinion has only tumbled down the hills since then. Frankly, I'd rate the series a big fat "0" if I could. There isn't a single likeable character in the story.

It is cute to fantasize about this type of relationship but it does not translate to real life.
I'm with rich young busty girl on this one; he chose poorly

Users who are viewing this thread