Cohabitation with My Fiancée

Aggregator gang
@Closedbox: What do you expect? It's IDY: the master of manwha axing (self-inflicted or via editors). I think if we're really honest with ourselves, it's amazing he was able to continue with Freezing as long as he did when he has others in permanent hiatus or were axed due to his lack of interest. Even this one is on hiatus. The guy does amazing work but his follow through on a general basis leaves a lot to be desired.

The author lost a big chance to end it well. It will start to show how nonsense is their relationship. 3 years passed and they are still giving forehead kisses.

I understand this isn't Dal's own story but what I've realised is most of his main lead male characters are somewhat the same when it comes to confrontation. They remain quite cool and composed and once pushed they easily kick the others guys arss, one sometimes two. and always win, and quite skillfully too even though they dont seem to have any training in martial arts. kind of mary-sueish

Who the hell is cha younki.
I cant remember. Too lazy to search for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
dunno why this still have the hiatus pub status (send a request for it to get changed) that is confusing people, hiatus ended like in august and havent stopped since then, latest chapter being 115, released nov 13th, new raw chapters release every 2-3 days

Been playing Catherine and theres a scene just like this lol

Also what happened to that brown haired glasses girl who was teaching the MC. She just up and disappeared...

Aggregator gang
@Sevens: Ain't got nothing to do with pride. He's still a minor and if they found out they're engaged and living together, she can potentially go to jail since she's near her 30's now. Once he reaches legal age, then it won't matter.

Uhoh, i thought i can return reading this, but mc are so dumb and stupid, and all situations happen only because he can't fckn say NO? Like this latest "arc" why would you follow some retarded unrelated to you person, and do as she say?

Dex-chan lover
Well was waiting for the other raw source to upload chapter 130 to see if this chapter was actually the end because comicGT dont tag the last chapters with, "last chapter" or "end", so yeah, this ended on december 18th with chapter 130, if anyone curious i leave some spoilers in comments in chapter 93 (up to 116) and then in the comments of chapter 95 (117 to 130), but well comicgt had the "thank you for reading" at the end tho

other raw site: https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/engagement

Easiest thing to do there would be to simply tell the guy the truth ''she was getting bullied, I came to help her and now shes wanting to start a relationship between us'' also by saying shes been bullied you gain a new ally to protect her and slowly phase out when you know the other guy can handle it but also state that you are on standby should things ever get out of hand

Aggregator gang
@weloveme: The logic is ALMOST perfect, but there's only one single flaw in it: "the other guy can handle it but also state that you are on standby should things ever get out of hand"
He doesn't WANT to be on standby. As a matter of fact, he doesn't even want to get involved. His hotheadedness just got the better of him last time and he stuck his nose in where he shouldn't have. Because of that she capitalized on it without missing a beat to suit her own needs. Seems every time he tries, she keeps pulling that same deception so it became a pain to even try to tell the truth.
In short, everyone's a knucklehead.

I had forgotten why I stopped reading this shit. All it took was 3 chapters to remember how shitty this MC is.

Users who are viewing this thread