Cohabitation with My Fiancée

The second half of the story was pretty meh overall. They didn't gave much screen time to the female lead and how the society would see their relationship instead we got a annoying rival.

I would of left house and moved around the world ...fff she is too lazy, yeah she may have the looks but her personalty is not good..

What's this? Things are wrapping up and moving towards a full conclusion that's resonalbely statiafying? Will we see it? The MYTHICAL Im Dal-Young completed work?!

Stopped reading around ~50 is the rest good or was it better to leave it where it was

wow we didn't evenn get another time skip or a wedding. time wasted. give me back my time spent!

Had a good start until it goes downhill to boring af. The ending didn't help too.

Well the chapters are short enough that you can skim read it through fast to finish this quickly.

Dex-chan lover
lmao another work of his and a bunch of people getting down. rofl.

@ravas leave and never look back at anything this author does/did, he's a hack.

Aggregator gang
Rushed ending or last arc in general. Other than that, it is interesting read.
Premise is kind of unique. Characters were interesting, to some extent, fleshed out (except last arc where MC matured in 5 chapters or so). Art is as you can see, good (at least I liked it).

So overall, worth a read. Chapters are short, so 130 chapters will be gone in a instant. I would say it is somewhere between good (7, because of ending) or very good (8, ignoring ending). Given that many rated 1, I will rate it 10 just because.

It started off good but kind of veered off a little. Then it was going into a bit of a roundabout. You had glasses-girl who liked him but nothing really came of it and she not only disappeared once but twice. Then they went to the countryside to stay with her grandmother and got stuck on a mountain but it didn't really serve any character development and the boy in that area that liked the fiance again just like glasses-girl just disappears. Then posh-girl-sama, she liked him, tried to claim him and it was finalised over a short 'talk' whilst it is the most straight forward way but it felt rushed. And then they go to the roof to look at stars and converse about a wish instead of actually wishing for something.

I like the art-style as with most Hyun manwha's. But pretty much every character sort of doesnt serve no development. The fiance just wanted to be a hikkimori and copy-paste MC wanted to be rough with her to try get her to go out and be normal.

I wouldnt say I disliked it I suppose it was just your average drama in the end. I dont even think they have even kissed. May have held hands but no kiss at all. Bah well. Guess it wont be long till we see another Im-Dal-Yung drama. It will most likely be the same though. Copy-Paste MC who is always strong. 2 - 3 girls who like him. The MC's best friend who is always a tallish nice guy.

Anyway. See you all on the next one

Users who are viewing this thread