Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 10 Ch. 58

oh wow that gaze of his just. lets just say that i dont blush but his serious gaze makes me feel what colette feels 😳

mad props to mangaka sensei 🙇🏻‍♀️ everyone and everything has expressions that make me feel feelings and gaze at something that's whole lifetime's worth in just one glance👌🏽amazing

thank you so much for the double update and for keeping it up!! ❤️❤️❤️

@Kardelune This isn't a spoiler because I have no basis other than my opinion, but I don't think there will be a sad ending where she dies and forgets him. I'm pretty sure Colette is Persephone in this story. On Wikipedia it says "In Greek mythology, Persephone, also called Kore ("the maiden"), is the daughter of Zeus and Demeter". While obviously Colette isn't a goddess in this version, I think you could derive the name "Colette" from "Kore". Especially in Japanese where l/r are sometimes interchangeable.

For a story that so soft the slow burn sure is hitting me hard in the feels ajajak. Big props to Dio for being such a good friend too. I hope they find a means to truly make her wish come true

I'm being impatient right now 😭😭😭😭😭😭 ahhhhhhh just confess already

Thank you for the double updates 🙇🏻‍♀️

I so so so love this manga so much! I just love how everything is going and they're super cute!! This manga always takes all my stress away!

@moonfaerie24 I know 🙂. I also expect this manga will have a happy ending it just doesn't have the "this will end in tragedy" vibe. But for now that's how the world is presented to us, and that's the line we've been guided to understand is between Colette and all the Gods, but especially Hades.
I was simply expressing that it works, I'm caught in that image of potential tragedy and it makes me really sad to think about because I love them all so much. It doesn't help that the English title is "Colette decides to die" I've always assumed that it's because she keeps literally jumping into a well to the afterlife, but sometimes I wonder if there's more to it.
Thanks for offering reassurance that's really kind of you!
I had kind of assumed this was a sort of alternate Greek mythology where Persephone doesn't exist at all, but I like your interpretation too.

double update thank yoooou

shdjkdkdj let them meet soon pls
also dionysus he's so sweet 🥺
that zeus cat tho LOL

Seriously This is like one of my most favorite stories ever!!!! i am sooo in love with the take on Hades, and i am soooo in love with Colette!!!!!!! Love you guys even more for translating- THANK YOU!!!! you helped make my birthday magical!!!

Aggregator gang
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread