Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 10 Ch. 62

Thank you for the update!! This is the only manga I read as soon as it releases no matter what time 😂🙈

Nononononono put that back where it came from or so help me, author

Don't you dare get them attached to her and take her away, especially when Hades was so looking forward to watching her grow. Not when he was slowly growing in love with the possibilities for life in the underworld and his family growing (and by extension, any possibility of a happy ending with Collette) I'm legit tearing up.

Thanks to the team for the update! I just realised that daffodils might just be a representation of Colette (which,
coupled with the current series cover
gives me all the warmth and fuzz this chapter tried taking away)

Charon looking from afar when the *nymph Ment was aggressively playing with the skeleton servants:

giphy.gif

Gaaddhhh I'm dying of cuteness. I keep staring to Lord Hades...gahhh😝😝

Thanks fornthe for the release!!

Ah yes... The great god ΛΠΟΛΛΩΝ (read: LPOLLON).

The GRΣΣK (GRSSK) strikes back.

I'm way too distracted by the first panel.

hades being excited to try out the frisbee.... MY HEART

also when harry's EYES SPARKLED I CANNOT AHAHHAHAHAHAHA THEY REALLY SPARKLED.... AHHAHAHA

this series has a drama cd???? like an anime adaptation or something???? (see author's side note in the chapter)

@delishnoodles its best that no one ever reads into the lore on ancient gods. its pretty much all f'd up. basics only and some of that is pretty f'd XD

@Aran1 Oh yeah I know. I read a lot of greek mythology growing up. What I meant was, that Minthe is Hades' lover in Lore Olypmus but she is his "child" in Colette. That's why it's weird to switch perspectives after reading Lore Olympus.

Dex-chan lover
Nuuh Ment, don't disappear yet!
On an unrelated note, I thought Hades's nose on the chapter cover was his mouth instead and he looked so cursed lmao

I cannot thank you all enough for scanlating this manga! Everything — from the art to the portrayal of emotion — is so delicate and beautiful and timeless. I’ve learned so much about cherishing myself and other people from this. I wish this was more popular!

Users who are viewing this thread