Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 10 Ch. 62

Minthe in different versions:
1: A nymph who saw Hades kidnapping Persephone and fell in love with him. Minthe tries to be a home-wreaker but Persephone stomps her and turns her into a mint.
2: Hades and Minthe were lovers between the seasons when Persephone isn't around. Persephone found out about the affair and stomps minthe into a mint leaf.
3: Minthe met Hades before but didn't fall in love with Hades, but Hades was nonetheless smitten by her. Persephone finds out and stomps her and turns her into a mint leaf.
4: Minthe was Hades' lover who was boastful and foolish, claims herself the most beautiful, even more than Persephone herself. Demeter hears this and stomps Minthe into a mint leaf.
5:Minthe had nothing to do with Hades and Persephone, but was proclaimed more beautiful that the queen of the unnderworld. Persephone hears this and was afraid Hades would cheat on her with Minthe so she turns Minthe into a mint leaf.
THis version:
A child nymph who sees Hades as a father figure.😅

Supporter
0S7RqEV.gif

@Singingbun ooo very interesting.. thank you for sharing😄

isn't it alright if ment dies since he's king of the underworld? or do spirits/nymphs work differently?

I think the title of this chapter should've been "Ment decides to die".
ba dum tss

Oh this series is just so freaking good... But my girl Colette getting jealous over a little kid is super weird?? Like Hades is over there looking like the Best Dad and this girl thinks of them like a couple? Doesn't sit right with me. She's dumb as hell

Fed-Kun's army
@millimillenary she doesn't see them as a couple tho. She was just jealous at the thought that all of his attention would be on Ment and she'd have less of his attention. It's still a little weird, but it's not that level of weird and she came to her senses pretty fast.

Ah, the end extra with excited Hades was really cute! I hope Apollo comes swooping in with a stronger fertilizer so Ment can stick around.
Thanks for the new chapter!

People are mentioning Minthe in mythology (new info, yay!) but I just wanted to highlight Ment's origin as it was given here. Mint is notorious for being very easy to grow. So easy, in fact, that if you decide to put mint into your compost and later spread that compost around, you will end up with it covering your entire garden. So the reason Ment gave of some mint just being "mixed in with the dirt" is actually completely valid!

P.s. I've heard that you actually can put mint into compost but it has to be COMPLETELY DEAD/DRIED. Like, only after digging it up, wrapping it in a bag so it gets no sunlight, and leaving it like that for at least 2 weeks. Even after all that though if there's any bit of mint in there that hasn't fully died it could still explode in your garden. I personally never risk it, just put something else in your compost instead!

Happy planting!

Users who are viewing this thread