Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 11 Ch. 63

@AerithSnow I see you're a person of culture as well! don't get me wrong, I really love that manga's ending. I'm a big sucker for bittersweet stuff, which was also why I loved His Majesty's Dog as well. I read Hana to Akuma years ago but it's still in my top 10 shoujos haha

Double-page supporter
This story is just freaking adorable and sad at the same time. Plus, I was thinking of something. Colette in Japanese could be transliterated to koretto... And Kore was one of the names of Persephone.

Just my $0.02

Fed-Kun's army
This was so sad, and the last bit at the end made it sadder 😭

@ElBichoRaro Oh I didn't think about Colette and Kore! Maybe there is some hope!

Dex-chan lover
@ElBichoRaro imo if your seaech it is sort of everything clicks
besides persephone other name being kore she is also associated to healing and spring(thanks smite) and collete is a doctor and her favorite season is spring, she also impressed demeter who is the mother of persephone,
also if you look at the covers there is one really important where you see Hermes, dionysus
and collete all three of them wearing same kind of clothes but their hats have symbols representing them and Colette's has a plant that could represent spring.

Ahhh It's nice reading this arc once again... Thank you for the translation!! I rarely leave comment but I always appreciate your hard work for translating this ^^

Users who are viewing this thread