Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 11 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
Well then, let's just dial up the cuteness in this chapter to 11 and snap off the dial. That won't induce diabetes, no sir.

I thought is was going to be all wholesome fluff but that last page just slapped me in analysis mode.

I love this mangaaA sooooooo much , it's not only about Colette and Lord Hades. I love how they always have side story and POV of side characters it's so heartwarming

As always, thank you for your hard work in translating this manga!! I'm really entertained by The Skeletons imaginations (again) xD

Fed-Kun's army
@ElBichoRaro Hmm if I had to choose I'd say Aphrodite (her call is just too useful), Poseidon and Ares. I'm really really enjoying the game so far. You know when Persephone returns and the end credits play? I was worried the game would end there and we'd never know what happens to the rest of the characters. Thank goodness it didn't lol

This entire chapter was the skelletons just being true representations of us readers LOL

AT FIRST I WAS LIKE:
SUCH IMAGINATIONS!!!!

THEN WHEN THEY HAD A CONVO WITH HADES I WAS LIKE:
WAIT SO DID IT HAPPEN AFTER ALL WHAAAAAAAT

THEN IT ENDED SAYING THAT IT WAS ALL HYPOTHETICAL AAAAAAAAAAAA AHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THESE SKELETONS,,,, HAHAHAHAHA

Users who are viewing this thread