Colette wa Shinu Koto ni Shita - Vol. 9 Ch. 53

kotsume come back to underworld so we can always see ur cutie face pls stuff poseidon

OI OI, HE GOT REJECTED? MAH BOI YOU DID YOUR BESSST HERE LEME GIVE YOU A WARMEST HUG 😭😭😭😭😭

I haven’t read this series in a few months for some reason despite it being one of my faves and I’m really crying 😭 I hope it gets officially translated into English sometime, I’d love to own the manga

Aggregator gang
HE FAILED???? BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE 10 BEAVER! Why would you add another one :(( welp, maybe it's best for him to work for Hades, where people actually accept him and treated him as an equal,,,, errr yeah, thank you for the update!

Group Leader
WHAT??? HOW DARE YOU, POSEIDON, REJECT OUR LITTLE KOTSUME??!?

Yeah the others are probably right, Poseidon must be rejecting him because Kotsume doesn't belong there- he wouldn't be truly happy without his friends in the underworld. Poor guy though, but maybe one day he'll realize it's for the best.

Oh boy is it crusades time? I see a sad Lil kotsune and I say we burn them heretics to the ground. I’ll go get the stakes if someone will grab the gas!

Double-page supporter
Kotsume loves his Ukulili and treasures his friends, and is the most hardworking retainer ever, literally how could he be rejected...??

Every time I see Kotsume cry, I feel an overpowering urge to vanquish his enemies...

I think we can all agree Poseidon is canceled

Dex-chan lover
Kotsume's such a precious little guy. I'm sure everything is going to work out well for him. Hopefully with Colette and Hades and his skeleton sempais. He will be the cute otter guardian of the underworld.
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread