College Student Empress - Ch. 3

Oooh dear concubine gong is going to verbally attack her all the time now huh but the emoress dowager does not seem to like her.....

Well at the very least the empress dowager seems to be on her side, that should help.
I really want to know who that "assassin" is since he didn't seem like a bad guy to me.

Clearly the assassin is connected to the empress before her memory loss. So far this series is pretty amusing! Thanks for the hardwork translating.

Fed-Kun's army
The translations are slow but thanks for translating anyway. I know you all have other projects too and lives to live 😂. How's Ain tho? 😅

Actual spoilers that, kinda, only from looking at pictures. I don't understand a lick of Korean

. . . So far the concubine seem nice, a little plain but sweet. Totally gunning for a yuri ship.

kick all the concubines. I don't believe in poly relationships when the many are women LOL cuz women are sneaky more than men. I will be ok with many husbands cuz just one or two will be clever enough and want to fool the rest......so kick all the female concubines out from the palace lol.

Our protagonist dresses really simple but the concubine went all out to meet the empress dowager. Does she intend to out shine the empress dowager perhaps?

Dex-chan lover
Omg, the assassin visited the empress because he was worried about her?? He's even crying...Mr. Assassin is so damn adorable XDD I already love him<33

Users who are viewing this thread