Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita - Ch. 75 - Scummy College Student

Dex-chan lover
The short end-that-turned-out-not-to-be-the-end arc is over and we can now move back to dumb stuff! Excited for the "no, she is MY waifu!" arc lmao. I hope Makino ends up joining the Bishoujo Games Association, cause I bet all the members are like her (well, probably not AS wild and crazy, but something like it).

Also, the mangaka seems to be as much of a free spirit as Makino: "I was gonna end it here, but I don't feel like it anymore" lol

Dex-chan lover
They beat the bitch mom boss, yet the story is not over yet?

Knowing this author, I highly doubt they will stop adding more conflict, so I wonder what's the next boss?

Separation anxiety?
Jelousy over her wife having a bunch of bishoujo game club fans. Fans who probably try to get into her wifes pants or monopolize her attention.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad it's not over. I like seeing them find happiness together. It's cute how it started in a scummy way but ends up veing kinda sweet.

Dex-chan lover
Wow she could be a great politician, or better the president(prime minister since it's Japan).
She wouldn't be a good politician cause she would accept bribes from everyone, soon getting caught :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
She got into Kuzu university.... the mangaka is really having fun with this one

Double-page supporter
Another time that Makino used her instinct to scum her way out of problems in a surprisingly cunning fashion!
Going along with her mom urging her to also take other entrance exams only to pick the uni closest to Reiwa, so that she could pressure her mother into paying her ,because technically she did do what she asked (and also utilising her mom's fear of losing face to her peers) is incredibly funny
She changed for the better, she really did, but she is still very much the same person (just a bit more well adjusted)

Users who are viewing this thread