College Student Empress - Ch. 8

The emperor is so immature and annoying even seongbi deserves a better partner. The whole royal harem deserve a better emperor. Idk if the author really think it's some kind of cute tsundere based on how FL perceives him as adorable... Really hope he gets a great character development if he's actually the ML.

i can’t wait for this to progress more omggg esp bc i’m sure the people that at first appear distasteful are in fact probably the good ones ^^ thank u so much for your hard work @ the team, seriously, without you all i wouldn’t even be able to read this!! 🤍

at this point, ill take the assassin getting beat to death rather than this guy.

he's not even attractive anymore to me, even if you try to see him as a tsundere. he's just an ass. Fl and the rest of his harem deserves better.

I hate him. I really hate him. Maybe I'll like him if he develops actual manners starts treating her like she deserves (aka like a goddamn queen) but god he's really grinding my nerves right now

I can never understand the point of making the ML so unlikable, I mean won’t the readers hate him more than root for him? The character development must be REALLY good if the author wants us to change opinions lol

Contributor
The demeaning way she regards the emperor as if he's an adorable but poorly-trained dog that frequently shits on the carpet is sort of amazing and appropriate.

Urgh... the manchild ML needs to feel the pain first before FL accept him in the future. I just don’t like him at all!!!!

Btw in synopsis, there’s the “kill all the royal and you can go back” thingy. When is that thing happening???

GUYS! he is not the ML.
He is unlikable because the empress should kill him soon. the likable characters are probably two faced and will infact give us a reason to dislike them later.
don't forget what this story is about!

has this been dropped? Because there are so many chapters already up, but no one is continuing to translate it??? Where Can I read this to the latest raw?

Group Leader
@GyalLyly
Official English can be found on pocket comics app, you can download it on google play and app store.

Fck cant believe he is "emperor" and i cant imagine how mess his political government is. How author paint him like a puppy but the boi is so stupid. 🔥
Anyway i just love the female lead. Thats it. 😚😚

Happy end should be our FL with seong-bi living happily every after and ruling together over the corpse of that emperor 🥰

wtf is wrong with this emperor? if he's the male lead, haha fuck no. I would rather the female lead get assasinated than loving this stupid guy. :D

Everyone is a better romantic prospect than the male lead. The concubine? Wonderful. The prison guy? Amazing. The cute assassin we saw for like 4 panels? Marvelous. And then we have the emperor, a walking shit stain.

Amazing someone like that dickhead of an emperor is ruler of a country. I'd fucking immigrate tf out of there

Users who are viewing this thread