COLOR/LESS - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

God all of the panels were so good. I love the sparce, I think thats what its called, use of color to help emphasize how important/powerful it is and is taking full advantage of the media.

Its great. Shame if it got an anime it would be in all colour maybe lol.

Dex-chan lover
This looked a lot like a bloodborne duel
>Clash
>Inject self
>Clash
>Inject self

Nice touch of purple color, confirming cult's hold of both red and blue. I guess cult doesn't yet have abundant green colors with them which was also why they made a point of giving away yellow for Physem.
The fight looks like it's Green Vs Blue

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, mild concern about how the fights have Avi facetanking hits by boosting his suit. It sort of sets the precedent that colour-boosted enemies can't be out-skilled, only matched by your own colour. I hope it doesn't lead to powerlevels.

Dex-chan lover
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
>pause
>inject color drugs
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

Dex-chan lover
Those cops are completely fucking useless and corrupt. The minions of an insane cult are wrecking the city, but those stupid pigs decided instead to harass the people who could save the world.

Fed-Kun's army
Avi's resilience does explain why he's never too concerned about getting ambushed. If you got this much firepower, I guess you can just walk around town at your leisure.

I'm late to the party but i just thought of this, what if the cult is doing all of this to make avidia become the colour god?

Users who are viewing this thread