COLOR/LESS

At first I didn't really feel like reading through this after like 4 chapters, but then I kept going for whatever reason and it's like a subtle hook that gets you interested in it. Very much recommended to anyone.

The cover art is fucking Glorious. The blend between machine and splotches of dull colors slowly becoming more and more saturated makes me wanna start doodling.

This series makes me think of 80s alternative comics like Grendel or TMNT. Not a vibe you get too often. Good stuff!

Thanks for the translation! This is really cool, the use of colour is striking - I'm looking forward to see how it continues 😀

Double-page supporter
the only thing i find annoying is that the translator is translates color as colour since i live in the US and we spell it differently

This was scanned by a European lol kinda funny how the differences stick out 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Scanlation scene only goes up to 24. Rips off of the official English only goes up to 35 and the free raws only goes up to ch. 53. The official raws cutoff at 70 in November of 2022.

This manga is so dead it's not even funny.
cover5.jpg

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Scanlation scene only goes up to 24. Rips off of the official English only goes up to 35 and t he free raws only goes up to ch. 53. The official raws cutoff at 70 in November of 2022.

This manga is so dead it's not even funny.
cool meme bro

Seven Seas Entertainment lists volume 7 as the final volume. It is a shame, as it was the first manga of its kind that I read when I started reading manga instead of merely watching anime.

Fed-Kun's army
Series end at Vol 7. I binge all the manga for me was good and really like it. The Trio of Avi, Chie and Kove is pretty nice and funny. Gonna check any new series of this author.

Users who are viewing this thread