Color Recipe

I really love Harada's works, especially this one. I empathize with Shou but I love and hate Fukusuke at the same time.

This is textbook abusive relationship 101. YOu got it all: possessive and manipulative versus insecure and love starved. It's a great story, Harada makes characters who are true to themselves to the end. The asshole remains an asshole and the victim is none the wiser to the gravity of the abuse he's being subjected to. It's a distorted and morbid interpretation of love, but it's so spot on the theme of bad relationship that it's very much worth a read. I don't like it, it makes me feel bad, but it's a great story. 10/10

this has a sequel according to baka updates. I hope that gets translated!

RD

Don't ever start reading it if you want a romance story.
And to younger readers:
He's bad. Not sexy, caring or anything like that. He's the guy you want to stay away from and if you ever think otherwise I'm calling your parents.
I feel bad for the abused one, dude just wanted to be a good worker ;-;
Anyways, it's a 10/10

@hanatsuki It is already uploaded here: https://mangadex.org/title/55918/color-recipe
This new upload credits the wrong scan team for most of the work, and doesn't have the H tag the original upload does. I don't know what this uploader is playing at, but they've done the same thing with Yarichin B-Club as well as uploading a rip from a licensed manga, which MangaDex usually isn't cool with. 😕

Bruh, what is this person doing? Uploading official scans, crediting wrong translation teams... sigh, just stop

one of my favorites. the story is enthralling and twisted, but not romanticized. because although it depicts an abusive relationship, it isn't framed as sexy or hot like some yaoi tends to do. I love how it ends, for all characters involved. 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread