Combini de Kimi to no 5-funkan.

Member
Joined
May 24, 2024
Messages
12
6 more chapters left! Thanks for translating and for the after credit notes. This is a very nice chill slice-of-life and your translations are very well done!

I hope that you've picked a good manga for your next project.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 8, 2024
Messages
254
I can't wait for the conclusion! There should be- no, there NEEDS to be more wholesome age gap manga like this!
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
29
This one is just...fine. It's not really great it's not really good. The characters not knowing each others' names until the end might be romantic for some but I thought it was boring. It's definitely a slow burn and if you're into that you'll enjoy it. To be better than just meh this one needed a bit more depth and interaction between the characters other than just seeing each other for 5 minutes in a convenience store every once in a while.
 
Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2025
Messages
32
Wahhhhhhhhh ....! I freaking love slow burn like this. Not much drama but just little interaction between two people.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top