Comic Studio

what a great way to end manga, even a bit rushed but the end is satisfying. recommended manga even if this is too short (for me) but this is one of the good vanilla manga i've ever read.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is truly beautiful. Not that long, but the ending is also satisfying.

The female heroine of Henjyo is the complete opposite of Ichiko. Though Senko is a little bit boring after some chapters, because she has almost no emotions. So I like Ichiko a lot more.

Power Uploader
Nice read, like the others mentioned the ending felt bit rushed.. like one more volume would probably have been better.

Cute and fun.. ending is great, wished more series did it like this, gives me much more an satisfying feeling.

Dex-chan lover
This loli sensei really just flew in and broke completely my wall of cuteness prevention.
Btw, this manga was underrated and unpopular as hell. I desire to see more relevant manga to this.

Actually really liked it a lot. My only complaint is the full chapter epilogue. I like it better when it's ended short and sweet maybe 1-2 pages to let you piece it together when you're still at the emotional high of the story.

Aggregator gang
Goes from like the middle of the story IMMEDIATELY with NO warning to the end which mangaka stuffed in 2 chapters. Pretty good read but ending had me going wtf all the way through.

It'd be nicer if they didn't rush it, also a "we are officially dating" moment would've been nice instead of just an unspoken truth. nice read, but i don't think i'll come back to this anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread