ComicDom

Group Leader
@filzeV-zer0

The fact that you're unable to come up with a proper answer only shows that even you don't have a good argument against what I said huh?

Nice meeting ya kid

So I was wondering, why are you taking on more and more projecta when others haven't seen updates in quite some time (like super cube, face genius, strongest manager, etc)?

This is some good stuff i hope you continue to release new chapters for "level up Alone"

shut up. bet you guys that keep crying in the comments read their chapters either way. it's decent and they post faster than the ones they're sniping, so shut up and stop complaining because you're reading it for free, lmao.

The manhwa named "Level up Alone" is soo fucking delicious and addicting to read!!! :D :D
I need moar of those xD

If u are looking for new series to do i hope u pick this one it have been with no progress from translator for too much time
Chaos Alchemist

Contributor
shut up. bet you guys that keep crying in the comments read their chapters either way. it's decent and they post faster than the ones they're sniping, so shut up and stop complaining because you're reading it for free, lmao.
No, actually. They completely ruined I'm the Only One With Genius DNA and drive off good scanilation groups.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a way to get them banned? They snipe series, hold them for ransom, and leave them for dead the second they're done getting money. The few translations they do put out are terrible quality. The way they operate is bad for the community as a whole.

Group Leader
I had to drop lots of my favourite series because these cunts sniped them off. all they did was drive off actual good scanlation teams from doing their job. personally, I would rather wait for better scanlation teams to cook up their release even if it takes longer.

Users who are viewing this thread