Company and Private Life - Ch. 101

I'm genuinely unable to come up with a good guess on how she'll react. Aki-san likes kanade but not enough to be squealing and hugging him now that he's said something. But at the same time their work relationship has become a lot more cordial lately so I doubt she'll be flat out disgusted or mad. She's probably just as embarrassed as him even though dressing punk (she wasn't really crossdressing in my opinion) is much more tame than moon lighting as the world's most perfect lolita princess

Fed-Kun's army
Reading through the comments, am I missing something? To me it looks like mangaka is putting out stuff at roughly a monthly manga pace, just split into two pages per submission every few days. It's not particularly slow to me. And there's always the option to check it once a month, or in 10 submission blocks, etc.

Don't mean any malice with this, just genuinely confused. Am I missing a joke, perhaps? Could well be an r/whooooosh moment.

Double-page supporter
Reading through the comments, am I missing something? To me it looks like mangaka is putting out stuff at roughly a monthly manga pace, just split into two pages per submission every few days. It's not particularly slow to me. And there's always the option to check it once a month, or in 10 submission blocks, etc.

Don't mean any malice with this, just genuinely confused. Am I missing a joke, perhaps? Could well be an r/whooooosh moment.
No, that's pretty much it. It's probably less than an actual monthly manga too tbf, but it's more the drip feeding of like two or three reaction panels at a time that makes it uniquely amusing. There's even a serialized version that's basically the same story except it has a more normal chapter and release structure.

It's kinda like how CP2077 has the reputation as the game that got delayed forever even though the release date was only pushed back 8 months in total which isn't that unreasonable. It was the fact that they pushed it back a month, and then another month, and then another month that made it feel like that lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn those legs are so strong to be a bale to stand and squat for like 3 weeks already??

Supporter
The pressure has built up inside me and is making me bleed from every pore on my body. It's like I'm sweating blood. 😱

Fed-Kun's army
No, that's pretty much it. It's probably less than an actual monthly manga too tbf, but it's more the drip feeding of like two or three reaction panels at a time that makes it uniquely amusing. There's even a serialized version that's basically the same story except it has a more normal chapter and release structure.

It's kinda like how CP2077 has the reputation as the game that got delayed forever even though the release date was only pushed back 8 months in total which isn't that unreasonable. It was the fact that they pushed it back a month, and then another month, and then another month that made it feel like that lol
Cheers. I mean yeah it's not long, I think like 16 or so pages a month, but I've seen monthly manga with that kinda output before, even if the normal is more like 18-20.

Dex-chan lover
I stopped watching OP because dressrosa arc was too long.
you watched dressrosa? yeah you had it bad. they were animating half a chapter, or less, per episode. it dragged badly. i only read op. the anime pacing is terrible

I feel like a lot of the "omg so slow on the progress" forgot this is a webcomic lmao.

All and all if this was a serialized series the progress would be actually kinda fast considering how much progress was made in 101 chapters of a few pages per chapter.

I feel like a lot of the "omg so slow on the progress" forgot this is a webcomic lmao.

All and all if this was a serialized series the progress would be actually kinda fast considering how much progress was made in 101 chapters of a few pages per chapter.
This manga is serialized lol. We're just reading the web manga version, if you go under the authors other work there's a serialized version and i think it's just as slow

Users who are viewing this thread