Company and Private Life - Ch. 108

Dex-chan lover
aiT1qMM.png

Double-page supporter
Guys. My dudes.
Just read the serialized version if you really can't stand the individual pages from the twitter version
You're doing it to yourself, stop complaining :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
She's weirdly accepting of this.
well she was pretty hard on him as a coworker (tho you could say it's for his own good tho I don't know if he was esp incompetent versus 'seemingly treated well/preferential treatment bc of his good looks'), it would be hypocritical of her to not be accepting tho with her punk rock persona

Guys. My dudes.
Just read the serialized version if you really can't stand the individual pages from the twitter version
You're doing it to yourself, stop complaining
Tbf the serialized ver that's posted on MD hasn't caught up to what we've seen on here yet lol tho a comments section with no complaints is rare too

Double-page supporter
Tbf the serialized ver that's posted on MD hasn't caught up to what we've seen on here yet lol tho a comments section with no complaints is rare too
Yeah they're most likely posting this version as they make it so it's probably always going to be ahead. just unfollow, take it off your list if you don't want it lol the serialized version is right there go read it

Dex-chan lover
"you look great wearing anything"
So . . . She's saying she also want to see him in underwear? *Bonked

Dex-chan lover
This format...This-

pace... I CAN'T-

Feels like blue balls alleviated by lukewarm teasing only to end with a dry handy 😒

Users who are viewing this thread