Company and Private Life -On and Off- - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
Does neither party aware that the pther party is crossdressing? Because if not. It will be awkward since a lesbian would expect to get closer to a lolite girl but instead getting a gay man expecting a goth man. That would be hella awkward
Not to be THAT guy, but why are you assuming the guy's gay? Sure, he dresses in gothic lolita, a fashion style more common amongst women than men, please don't just make assumptions.

In fact, surprisingly, Elegant Gothic Lolita as a fashion style first came about thanks to a J-rock musician named Mana, guitarist of the visual kei rock band Malice Mizer, and his clothing label Moi-même-Moitié.

Fed-Kun's army
Does neither party aware that the pther party is crossdressing? Because if not. It will be awkward since a lesbian would expect to get closer to a lolite girl but instead getting a gay man expecting a goth man. That would be hella awkward
I remember a fantasy where a tomboy and a janegirl met thans to the mc and fell in love ... they were both leaning towards liking same sex, but since the female was extra manly and the male was extra feminine, the dual cross-dressers managed to find happiness for themselves and continue the one kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Not to be THAT guy, but why are you assuming the guy's gay? Sure, he dresses in gothic lolita, a fashion style more common amongst women than men, please don't just make assumptions.

In fact, surprisingly, Elegant Gothic Lolita as a fashion style first came about thanks to a J-rock musician named Mana, guitarist of the visual kei rock band Malice Mizer, and his clothing label Moi-même-Moitié.
Idk man, the fact that he is excited to meet a gothic (he don't know yet its a woman) man. Is kinda a giveaway isn't it? I mean, the dude want to give him compensation. Yet he chose to make a meetup (basically a date) with him. If we want to equate your point into this assumption, best i can think is he is Bi

Dex-chan lover
IDK it seems pretty obvious shes a woman even in her goth outfit. She still wears lipstick and eyeshadow. The only one who may be unintentionally deceived is her assuming hes a girl. But I doubt itll get too deep. She probably isnt actually a lesbian and he isnt gay. They just like how eachother looks
you think lipstick and eyeshadow on a goth indicates it's a woman? you've never seen a real goth it seems :)

Double-page supporter
I’m really enjoying this. Thanks for the upload. They are clueless about who the other is and just can’t wait to see it all come crashing down. Since they don’t have a good work image of each other but have a great image of their personal life.
Also, everyone is talking about there preference but there is no romance tag on this.

There is the potential of bisexuality! It solves all problems. Would still be awkward about their crossdressing. But their crossdressing is not really a sign of their sexualities just by itself tbh.

Fed-Kun's army
THIS IS ALL GOING TOO QUICKLY I’M NOT USED TO THIS SPEED AAARRGHH

Aggregator gang
ì is exactly what the series needed.
This scene ends at ch. 28. The original is so ungodly bad at pacing

Dex-chan lover
they’re both gay, it cancels out!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL!

Just a note:

payback | ˈpeɪbak |
noun
1 [mass noun] profit from an investment equal to the initial outlay: a long time lag between investment and payback | [count noun] : we aim to achieve a payback of the cost within eight years.
2 an act of revenge or retaliation: the drive-by shootings are mainly paybacks.

A noun for paying back would be reimbursement or compensation, not payback.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, didn't he just figure out its here the previous chapter ?

Did he already delete it from his brains save file? 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread