Composing Spring in This Room Where Cherry Blossoms Bloom - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Spring and Memories

Dex-chan lover
Please please PLEASE someone stay with her to watch her. I'm seriously worried right now. She's so malnourished and in a bad spiral. She has so many people who still love her. Just pick one and unload on them to show how much you need a friend.

Dex-chan lover
Well looks like this could end with her commiting suicide (which I hope), so she Can be with her love again forever

Dex-chan lover
there've been so many flags these past chapters and her health isnt getting good. i think i need to ready myself, its sad, its depressing but, i just couldnt see her living that way.

but i want to be wrong i hope by the end of that diary she can finally help herself even if its slowly.

Aggregator gang
I wouldn't worry so much, everyone. It hurts, but I think this story is about moving on — or, rather, moving forward. She needs this pain, so she may live again.

I'm still gonna sniffle every chapter, but still. I believe in her. Every step she's made so far has been her getting better. She's becoming stronger, and facing the hurts and fears she repressed or turned away from before. She's got this.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

having a character learn that the one they love died the night before their birthday, on the morning of, is an easy way to bring me tears it turns out

to some birthdays are supposed to be special and full of friends and family but to hear that the most important person in your world has been ripped away from you just hours before? fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread