Composing Spring in This Room Where Cherry Blossoms Bloom - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - To Spring

Dex-chan lover
axNnxjNj_700w_0.jpg

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating… I’m… I’m gonna go to sleep now 😭 my heart ❤️ ouuff..
a beautiful, tragic but still hopeful story

Dex-chan lover
Finding the strength to keep going after a losing someone who meant the world for you is not an easy task for anyone. I'm glad Haruki could finally make time move forward again.

This was a nice read, thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
i wanted to wait until the last chapter got translated before reading this and i think it was a wise decision since i was already bawling my eyes out at the first chapter and it just got worse from there lol, i definitely love this story and i'm glad that she was able to start moving on in the end

Dex-chan lover
I'm in class as I read this and I'm trying so hard to not cry my eyes out. This was such a beautiful story, I loved every second of it. Thank you translators for the translation and Sensei for such an amazing story!

Group Leader
i'm so annoyed i just found this at the last chapter because i was crying so hard for most of it 😭 thanks for all the translations!!

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation!

absolutely beautiful ending to an absolutely beautiful manga. haruki acknowledges that she wants to continue living and even if she wont have sakura physically next to her she will still have the memories, the things around her, and most importantly herself to remind her of how sakura has impacted her world.

also to the authors afterwords, is coming back not form of moving on? i think it very much is, being able to get up and come back to the world you tried to alienate yourself from. still standing after losing but an ember of hope, and slowly getting that ember to become a flame once again. maybe the cold of the past still haunts you a bit, but the warmth of hope will keep you going.

Dex-chan lover
Atleast it didnt end with her being in a relationship with some other character, like I have seen in other stories before…

Dex-chan lover
I do not have words for the emotions I am feeling but I definitely had to put my phone down for a solid 5 minutes and just stare into space to process this one

What a beautiful journey

Fed-Kun's army
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. From the very start, I felt the pulse of what this series had to say, and every bit of it was paid off.

The understanding of people in this way, how one person leaves a piece of themselves in everybody they impact, how every piece is unique... how every person takes those pieces and makes them a part of themselves, small or large... it's a very mature and real understanding of the relationships between people. Showing that, the pain of loss, and what it is like to keep living and keep growing and changing while still keeping those pieces as a part of you... and having all of it be shown as something beautiful... I've long since seen the world this way, and understood loss this way, be it death or simply drifting apart. It is a beautiful thing, and having this work capture that beauty makes it quite special.

I will treasure this work for a long, long time. Thank you for the translation, for letting me read this — thank you for this new piece of me.

Supporter
thank for the TL, i'll cope with my doujin that she got isekaid to a world with sakura

man, some part of me really wishes we could have seen more of this manga, but

it also feels like this is just how much the author wanted to write? I think it's really cool when we are given this vignette of someone's life, their psyche, and all the troubles/emotions they are going through, and how they deal with/heal from it, like just a flash thunderstorm of emotions that ends as abruptly as it begins—

it's really these kinda (hopeful but moody) stories that got me into GL in the first place

(idk where i'm going with this, just a bit of an emotional wreck rn)

Users who are viewing this thread