Composing Spring in This Room Where Cherry Blossoms Bloom - Vol. 2 Ch. 15.5 - Epilogue

Dex-chan lover
This was the best epilogue I have read it makes me both happy and sad at the same time. I'm satisfied with this ending thank you for the epilogue!
Edit: I read this with bittersweet music playing in the background and now I feel like sobbing. Lol

Dex-chan lover
This was such an amazing epilogue. Honestly I didn't expect one, I thought the ending was already amazing. This epilogue tied everything up with a nice little bow. It's beautiful and I love it. Wouldn't change a thing.

I would recommend reading this with the Blue Heart’s Rose of Passion in the background. You can find a few versions including a live one on YouTube.

The lyrics themselves are about whe=ther it’s possible for anything to be eternal and unchanging in the face of time. In the end, that thing is buried deep in your heart, deep in your brain, found in all small happy moments and unhappy moments.

I believe the reason it’s cited here is that the song is saying: though things may change and people leave us, the love remains.

Thanks Gouma-Den for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
The ending was already really nice, but this little epilogue really elevates the manga even more.

Users who are viewing this thread