Confession Attack - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
It still has never made any attempt at explaining why he, Geon Woo, pretended to not know the MC. In chapter 2, Geon Woo is asked if he has any childhood friends, and he flat out says no.

I felt like this scene, where he shows jealousy that Hana enjoys talking to the blond guy, Seju, kind of sort of elaborated on that? But not really? That flashback must have been to before the MC and Geon Woo started "dating", but wouldn't that also be when he was pretending not to know her?

Or is the implication supposed to be that he got so jealous that he pretended not to know her because of this?

Dex-chan lover
It still has never made any attempt at explaining why he, Geon Woo, pretended to not know the MC. In chapter 2, Geon Woo is asked if he has any childhood friends, and he flat out says no.

I felt like this scene, where he shows jealousy that Hana enjoys talking to the blond guy, Seju, kind of sort of elaborated on that? But not really? That flashback must have been to before the MC and Geon Woo started "dating", but wouldn't that also be when he was pretending not to know her?

Or is the implication supposed to be that he got so jealous that he pretended not to know her because of this?
I believe he thought she didn't like him and he didn't want to bother her or inconvenience her. Just a guess tho

BCS

Dex-chan lover
About time she started following the storyline

Users who are viewing this thread