Confinement King - Ch. 19 - Interrogators are Justice

Dex-chan lover
Bondage, obviously
Also extreme pet play. And BDSM. And mind break. And [proceeds with listing half the tags from nhentai]
I didnt mean it like that but yep. I meant like hes cooking something with the story, too many characters, now the childhood friend is bi and aiming for the girl (who wouldnt) plus we get to see the first interaction of the interrogators. Man is slow cooking this shit more than those 14hrs ribs

noj

Someone tell me if she actually succeeds with her Yuri play? I hate Yuri generally. Especially Yuri cheating so this would suck no matter the angle they go for

Dex-chan lover
I didnt mean it like that but yep. I meant like hes cooking something with the story, too many characters, now the childhood friend is bi and aiming for the girl (who wouldnt) plus we get to see the first interaction of the interrogators. Man is slow cooking this shit more than those 14hrs ribs
Nah, my comment was more of a joke-poke at the
he's into something
part of your 1st comment, because let's be real, if this shit was uncensored, it would already grab a couple dozen tags on that website

Dex-chan lover
Bruh.. she's egging her to cheat. It was obvious she was heading that way but still

Dex-chan lover
goes
just read the novel for the past 2 weeks, shima best girl, no question asked

:thumbsup:
also,
rip she's gonna fall so hard :pepela:
Yeah the novel goes off the rails and the revenge sits on the back burner for quite awhile.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, the author seems to go freewheel after 200 or so chapters, the number of filler s*x chapters goes up and plot holes starts to appear sadly. wasn't too bad of a read though, you can tell the author did quite a bit of research on many things

Dex-chan lover
yeah, the author seems to go freewheel after 200 or so chapters, the number of filler s*x chapters goes up and plot holes starts to appear sadly. wasn't too bad of a read though, you can tell the author did quite a bit of research on many things
Yeah around chapter 370 and it's one to two chapters of plot and then three to four of s*x chapters. So many plot holes and dropped threads. But Saki Shiratori is best gal so far.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend? Who?

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend? Who?
My bad i hace 100-ish mangas i follow so i sometimes dont even try to remember their names, i meant the sister or childhood friend of the already a slave detective who she called to be another slave

Dex-chan lover
The MC is not using condoms with these girls and has yet to knock any of them up. I'm pretty sure the first girl was held long enough for that to be a potential problem. I suspect he's shooting blanks?

Users who are viewing this thread