Conspiracy Theorising

Dex-chan lover
spy-balloon-closeup-ht-jt-230202_1675380527670_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

China puts spacestation in Geostationary "Orbit" over the US.

Double-page supporter
I believe primates our degenerations of humans, who traveled through time, trying to warn us of the future degeneracy, but the moonfish tampered with the quantum particles which accelerated their degeneracy! Blasted moonfish!

Dex-chan lover
The forum is dead because the teacher has all the GFG members locked in it's basement till exams are over...
nav5revvloz51.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The reason Zootopia became such a big hit was because Disney knowingly and intentionally hit the furry demographic and wanted to cause a wave of "Awakenings" in their audience. There are rumors that Disney even went to furry conventions to give people a private preview of the movie before release, in order to hype the community up and solidify their products and characters always having a place there. Buzzfeed (if you can believe it) supposedly got ahold of one such email.

Hello Furlife,

My name is [name redacted] and I am representing Walt Disney Studios. Our next film being released is ZOOTOPIA and it is about a world inhabited by animals all living in peace together. The pictures of the members of your group all looking like animals are incredible and align perfectly with the film. All of you could live peacefully in Zootopia. It would be great for you all to share these photos on social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. You can take new photos of each other and share these new photos online using the hashtags #Zootopia and #ZooU. You can be representing ZOOTOPIA and the participants can receive film based items such as the poster and rabbit or fox crowns. This can be a lot of fun and your group seems perfect to participate. If you are interested start posting the photos today and email me at (redacted email) Thanks!

More to this point Gazelle was originally designed like a typical anthropomorphic gazelle but Shakira demanded that they give her a wider butt because she was too skinny. Anyone who has ever worked in the animation process knows full well that VAs don't have that kind of power. This is especially true with Disney because Disney is SUPER STRICT on what they allow in their animated content and what kind of changes can be made without authorization from Disney itself.

They are notoriously strict on anything that could even be construed as even slightly sexual. For example Gravity Falls director Alex Hirsch had to fight with them constantly. He was forced to change the phrase "Chub Pup" on a shirt of a fat dog because Disney's TV Standards and practices said it could be considered an innuendo for dicks. He also had to fight them to use the term "hoo-ha" because they said it could be construed as a term for Vagina...even though it was part of the name of a restaurant and so on and so forth.

Yet not only was this request for Gazelle to be more overtly sexual approved, Judy herself makes an explicit pun about sex: "I am just a dumb bunny but we are good at multiplying"

Both are very out of character for Disney products and unless the director had a silver tongue, they should have been denied outright. As soon as the movie hit the screens, I saw a ton of people questioning themselves over Judy. Disney knew what they were doing and they did it with pride. They had won. Now with a sequel in the works, a new wave is on the horizon.

Fed-Kun's army
The list is long enough, but I get too hooked and I rant forever about how humans and the world works. Then I burn out.

Dex-chan lover
In all forms of cross sectional axial imaging you view the guts from the upskirt/anal probing POV....
and the real reason for this may surprise you!
574_550x550_Front_Color-White.jpg
OIP.tgepgy5wsU_xFmiQVZjrLgHaDt

Dex-chan lover
Activated charcoal infused is a scam! Like turbocharged, organic, and natural ingrediants! :finnawoke:

Users who are viewing this thread