"Continue Reading"

A lot of the manga I read on here I'm continuing from manga I've bought a physical copy of or an anime. That said, I skip earlier chapters a lot. I'm right in the middle of a manga that has 300 chapters right now, so I'd like to use the "continue reading" button, but it sends me back to chapter 1. I don't want to click through literal tens-hundreds of chapters to get to where I am to use that option, and clicking through volume/chapter links is a hassle since where I'm in the middle of it. Is there any way to set "continue reading" to the last read chapter rather than the earliest unread one?

Dex-chan lover
Why would you click through hundreds of times when you can just click this?
xC7VsLA.jpg

Best bet use this to mark all the earlier chapters and when you get to the page with the chapter you're on manually mark them or if there are to many use it again and unmark the chapter you're on. Would be nice if by hiding the volume they wouldn't get marked.

Why would you click through hundreds of times when you can just click this?
xC7VsLA.jpg

Best bet use this to mark all the earlier chapters and when you get to the page with the chapter you're on manually mark them or if there are to many use it again and unmark the chapter you're on. Would be nice if by hiding the volume they wouldn't get marked.
Or even better to add "mark previous/current" as {read or unread} when clicking the view "eye" button on specific chapter

Users who are viewing this thread