Contract Concubine - Ch. 11

lol yugi is a white haired, more sociable version of sai from naruto. he even dresses the same with his crop top😂

Did she just gave herself away to Yugi?
Shouldn't she have reacted with "what intruder?" Or am I thinking too deeply and Yesuh pretended the intruder was the guy who fell off her roof? Ah, no. Yugi is certainly suspicious of her.

what is the point, whats the plot, whats the reason?? who is the enemy? what is she doing?

y tf doesn't she put her hair in a bun? it keeps bugging me. Like, I know it look cool to see her ponytail blowing in the wind, but it's dangerous and conspicuous, plus someone could notice her hair color.

why didn't she just pretend like she didn't know what he was talking about 😐

This chick is kind of a terrible undercover concubine t_t a bad assassin too
Why she go into a trap. She knew it was a trap too. As soon as she noticed it she shouldn't have gone. She went anyways because she's the "best assassin" but honestly there's nothing further proving that in the story. Classic case of "this female is badass but we won't show you how. Just trust us, ok?"

For someone who's an elite assassin, she sure gets busted a lot. Also, what spy? Whats wrong with you? Your job is to be bait. Bait! Bait doesn't do anything but wriggle on the hook.

Users who are viewing this thread