Contract Concubine - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
hmmm!! what an interesting reaction from the emperor. I admit I didn’t think much of him at first since his POV is much more limited compared to yesuh, but it’s refreshing to see him react indignantly at yesuh’s rage… it makes sense, since he’s an emperor, and it’s neat to see this side of him… excited to see what info he’ll get on horen…

thanks for the chapter!!!

Fed-Kun's army
oh my god that horran is a big sister type!!!! aaahhhhh i love her already kakjdfjfsflja
thanks for the translation!

Brilliant! Now she doesn't have to go out!
#priorities #ihavethem

Fed-Kun's army
lkfjsakjlsd emperor you are gonna get shanked lmaoooo dasflkjsdfklj BUT ALSO HORRAN!!!! I WANNA CALL HER BIG SIS!!! WHAT A GREAT LADY 😍oh shit those guests tho

thanks for the updates, bucci gang!!!

So what? Was she angry because the emperor didn't remember the name of his concubine. Or was Horran just a trigger name for her because of her childhood? I don't get it. Why was she angry!?

Double-page supporter
Horran horen sounds similar just use the dumb spy and comical time ahead.

@Maleeha Horen and Horran are two different people. She was triggered by the name Horen which is prob someone from her past, and the concubine is named Horran which has nothing to do with it I'm assuming.

@Maleeha
Also, the concubine's name is meant to show that name like 'Horen' can belong to a woman, thus debunking the emperor's confident guess that Horen must be a male name

I thought Horran was gonna bully her hard 😅
I hope she's not amongst the traitors the emperor is trying to find.

Aggregator gang
Ah no! I really want to see what that fox has up his sleeve!!
Don't end there!! T-T

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, Horran is amazing...it's so cute that she tried to cheer up the "gloomy" MC ;w; What an awesome contrast between expectation and reality...instead of ridiculing Yesuh, she actually tried to make her feel better & even advised her not to take the emperor's love seriously ;A; What a great "big sister"!!

Honestly I love the plot and the progress so far, it's not like someone just got love stuck in the second chapter and you can see there is gonna be planty of development between the characters. Tho I am "confused" with what will happen with the romance in this,since after all Horen said he will marry her when they ware kids (aka when he saved/found her)
{I like that I dont know what's gonna happen unlike some other mangas/manhwa}

Thank you very much for the translation and your effort 😭💗

Users who are viewing this thread